Thursday, June 17, 2010

When indy gets mad, the population of his adventures depends on his mood.......(REVIEW) Hi!(dont come chasing me down in an angry mob because I haven't posted on my blog for a while) This was actually my first video I made. I just posted "Space Mission 1-3" first. Also(just as a "letchyaknower") I will be giving ratings to all and future movies: G=for all audiences, PG=More mild violence and stronger(ten-eleven year old language, PG-13=cover your(if you have one)two year old's eyes,R=if you are squeamish to the sight of blood, please consult to your doctor before you watch the video(not for 3 year olds).Space mission was rated G.("phew")This is rated PG.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure this isnt more of a pg-13? Thumbs up for me. The little dude wanted more.

    ReplyDelete